Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Peaceful Rest

     July 3rd. At this point in time this day is history. Most would associate this day with Independence Day. These two days hold the excitement that comes with the celebration of July 4th and remains our most favorite holiday to celebrate. These two days I hold close to my heart for my own reasons. My dear sweet Gran chose the Fourth of July for herself and her own independence away from this earth and has been resting peacefully for 6 years. I still think of her often and miss her sweet quiet ways.                                                                     July 3rd 2012 is the day our sweet boxer could no longer hold ground with a tumor in his brain. Our Angus fought a valiant battle. His silly-boy ways and soft snuff-a-loffagus nose, his unconditional love and acceptance and his cuddle-bug ways will be missed but we know that he is truly at peace and no longer in pain. I can't think of a better time or way to celebrate my Gran and our Angus then Independence Day!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my - I am so sorry to read of your loss'. My heart aches for you. Please know you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...