Friday, May 11, 2012

So Much To Do

     I have so much to do. Or at least that is me telling myself I do. You see we are getting a house full of guests over Memorial Day weekend. Two different sets of guests. The first set coming in on Thursday prior to the weekend, coming and going till Saturday and then the second set coming in on Saturday or Sunday. I need to have certain things accomplished so that I am comfortable with the way things are here at 3Beeze for my guests. The house needs a deep clean of all nooks and cranies of dust and dirt, floors mopped, clutter cleaned up and put away and the wood floors need to be treated after the wet winter and they always look gorgeous after they have been treated. All of this I would do anyways but I would take my time in getting a lot of it completed. Now I have a timeline. There are still some things to finish up outside. Then there is meal planning and baking to get done ahead of time as well. I have a week and half to get all of these things completed. I guess it's time to get started!!
 

15 comments:

  1. Oh my, isn't it funny how we scrabble when guest are coming. I'm sure your guests are coming to see you and visit. They are not looking to see if there is a dust bunny in the corner. Enjoy the time visiting and don't kill yourself with housework!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. I know this too, but I can't help myself at times. I always think things have to be a certain way when guests come. Call me crazy or OCD.

      Delete
  2. Whew! I feel a nap coming on. Seriously thought, you remind me of my mom. Once, before my aunt came, she actually removed the cupboard handles to clean them and around them better. I am just glad you are starting this early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know I am crazy. I am starting early and I will get most of it done but then I will think of more things that I just have to do. Seriously sometimes I really go over board-I don't know why either.

      Delete
  3. House guests! Ahhh! Just remember, they're coming to visit with you...not your house. (Yeah, I know. People tell me that all the time...and it doesn't help me either...) Good luck, and enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you'll be busy! Enjoy your guests!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll be as busy as a bee :)

    Have a wonderful visit with your company.

    Hope your weekend is terrific too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your company will be blessed by the work of your hands and the love of your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you'll be having a fun Memorial Day weekend. I just had to check my calendar, because in my mind Memorial Day is weeks away. Guess not! Hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya can you believe it!? Memorial Day weekend will be here and gone before we know it. I am amazed that we are so far into this year already.

      Delete
  8. I feel your pain, I am so similar. I'm a planner and like to make sure I've got things in order. I hope you take the time to enjoy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point I think I am making good progress. I have got a lot done and have a lot still to do but I have a week and 1/2 still to do it in. I will enjoy, it will be a great weekend.

      Delete
  9. Wishing you good luck on all you have to do Snooks. Sometimes having a timeline is the only way I get the things done I need to do : ) Memorial Day my mom and sisters are coming so I think I will be doing the same thing...getting things done. (finally)
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a timeline and it feels good to finally get things together and accomplished. ((Hugs)) to you too. Don't work too hard.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...