Friday, May 4, 2012

Tea From Mountain Rose Herbs

Had lots to do today in town. But managed to stop at all the places I needed to and get everything I needed today before it was time to head back home. When I arrived home I saw a package sitting next to the front door on the porch. It was from Mountain Rose Herbs and it contained the tea that I was so delightfully surprised to be the recipient of from the Earth Day Giveaway at Deborah Jeans Dandelion House. 3 very nice size boxes of tea and a stainless steel tea and herb ball to go with it all. I have only been able to admire the boxes and enjoy the smells of the tea at this point but fully intend on sitting down with a nice hot cup and letting it soak away my busy day. I am so looking forward to this. Thank you Deborah and Mountain Rose Herbs.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning, and enjoy the tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nothing better then getting to all the places you need to get to in town AND finding a wonderful package on your front steps when you get home! bonus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! Thanks for stopping by for the visit and following 3Beeze happy to have you and look forward to sharing with you.

      Delete
  3. What a nice surprise to find when you arrived home from errands. I find myself enjoying a nice cup of tea most evenings. I'm thinking it help me unwind from the day. Or at least I'm telling myself to slow down a bit. I tend to make myself tired sometimes just thinking of the schedule I try to keep. So I hope by now you have relaxed with that cup of tea and are ready for the new day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...