Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So Spoiled

I must brag on my Dear Sweet Husband. Today I woke up with a runny allergy nose and feeling like a Crabby Pattie. I just didn't feel much like making dinner this afternoon. I was trying but nothing was coming to me. I give the husband a call, we talk and then I whine, yes "whine" about feeling not so great and feeling somewhat crabby. So, he being my wonderful guy says "Don't worry about it. I'll figure something out". He comes up with Penne pasta in white sauce with clams and crab meat with Romano cheese and garlic sprinkled over the top. Mind you this is after he has been bustin his chops all day long at work! This is me being spoiled over here!  Just what I needed. Some yummy eats that I didn't cook. Oh, I have to add that my husband loves to cook and is quite good at it. So yes I am one lucky gal and I am so spoiled.

7 comments:

  1. OK, I am definitely coming for dinner...what's on the menu next week??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly he never really plans anything. He gets these ideas and throws stuff together. I have no worries though. Whatever he comes up with is usually gourmet and always yummy. You're welcome at my table anytime Deanna!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both lucky and spoiled. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure sounds like a keeper! Yummy sounding dinner also!
    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Snooks...
    I found your cute blog through Goose Hill Farm.
    I'm your newest follower, and looking forward to reading
    your posts.

    Hope you get to feelin' better real soon!

    You have a sweetie-pie hubby, and sounds like he's going to keep takin' real good care of ya :)

    Have a happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look. I am happy to have you as a friend!! I am working on feeling better. It will come. Thank you for the sentiment.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...