Over the last few weeks we have been working towards gathering the materials to build our chicken coop. Hoping to use reclaimed wood. We did come across some reclaimed wood and were able to use a small part of it for the floor structure of the chicken coop. We decided it was best to get new wood for the frame work of the coop and will see what we come up with to use for the walls. My husband and brother-in-law built the floor structure and framed up the main part of the coop over the weekend. This was a trick to accomplish due to 30 to 40 mph winds all day on Saturday and a snow storm that moved in Sunday afternoon. While the guys worked on building the coop my son and I worked on setting concrete blocks in the ground where the run will be. Progress at this point is moving slow. We are all eager to get this completed.