RAISIN BREAD for Breadmaker
*makes a 2 pound loaf*
1 and 1/4 cups of water
2 tablespoons of butter
2 teaspoons molasses (full flavor molasses)
1 and 1/2 teaspoons of salt
4 cups of bread flour
3 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of dry milk (My husband used 2% milk.)
1 and 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
2 and 1/4 teaspoons of active dry yeast
1 cup of raisins
1 cup of walnuts (either whole or broken up)
1. Measure and add liquid ingredients to bread pan.
2. Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to bread pan.
3. Use finger to make a well in the flour for pouring the yeast into.
*You don't want the yeast to come into contact with any liquid.
*Measure yeast and pour carefully into the well in the flour.
4. Put your bread pan into your breadmaker.
5. Use the basic setting.
6. Choose your crust - light, medium or dark.
7. Then start.