Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2 Weeks Old vs. Day Old




  I got to go get the little Light Brahma peeps this morning! I got the call that they had arrived at about 10:30 a.m. So off I went. Just had to swing into the feed store and pick them up. Boy are they tiny. The little Buff Orpington chicks that we have had for two weeks seemed so small this morning when I left. After taking a peek inside the bag that held my little Light Brahma peeps the Buff's are not so small now. They have grown in leaps and bounds these past two weeks. I am amazed at the enormous amount of growth that the Buff's have undergone. Wow! Chickens are amazing!


2 Week old Buff Orpington chicks.
Very curious about the camera and everything else at 2 weeks.
The little day old bundles of fluff Light Brahma peeps.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...