Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Meet Angus

     I figured since I spoke of  Angus in my last post I should let you meet him in "person." Angus rises with me in the morning or I guess I should say he gets me up in  the morning. He loves to be with us. Weather it's here at home or for a trip up to the market he thinks it's his right to come along. Most of the time we do bring him along. When he has to stay behind he puts on the biggest mope. He is however the sweetest guy you will ever meet.                
Our Angus
     When he is being a dog (often times he seems almost human) you can find him soaking up the sun in one of the patio chairs or running circles in the yard (our yard is a decent size so he has room enough to get up some speed). The dog is made for running and that is so very clear when he does it. He is fluid motion. The rest of the time he is lounging in the house somewhere-especially in winter. He has very little hair and not an ounce of fat on his body so he has nothing to stave off our very cold Pacific Northwest winters. Which is fine with me. He is very good company.
     I think I will have to introduce you to the rest of our non-human family members as well. I will do that in future posts.
                                           

3 comments:

  1. I loved meeting your Angus. He is beautiful!!! And I am so happy to meet you! Thank you for coming by and leaving such a lovely message for me at my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I was very happy to come across you too;-). Glad you enjoyed meeting Angus!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...