Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cuppa Joe


An essential start to my morning is a good Cuppa Joe. Without it I just can't get going. I rise before everyone in the house except for our boxer Angus and the cats. The cats want breakfast and Angus needs to go outside and take care of his morning "dooties". Everyone else is asleep. The house is quiet. Just me and my hot Cuppa Joe. I will drink it black but prefer to have cream with it. Taking a sip, feeling it warm my insides and start to run through my veins, getting me started with my day.

When the warmer mornings of spring and summer arrive I move to the back patio to enjoy the smells and sounds of early morning and watch the sun rise over the mountains and rolling fields of wheat. What could be better while enjoying my morning Cuppa Joe?

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm.....I'm with you. It's just not a good morning unless I can enjoy a lovely cup of coffee (well, espresso, but close enough). Like your Angus, my Oliver and Emerson are up with me too but they still allow me the luxury. What good boys. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those that there is not life before coffee! I've got to have my morning coffee!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and I can see I'm going to enjoy follow yours!

    You will have so much fun with your chickens. My girls(hens) provide a lot of entertainment plus fresh eggs!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for dropping by!! We are very excited to be getting our chickens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...